Montag, 30. April 2007

HSKS Questionnaire

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
I´m sorted into Griffindor!

2. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
I normally knit with 5 DPNs. The size depends on the yarn I knit. Mostly I choose 2,5 ; 2,75 ; 3 (in us needle size its 1-3 =) ). My favorite needle length is 15 cm (5-6 inch)
I have no favorite brands , I choose my needles by the material they are made by. My favorite Material is bamboo or wood (espacially ebony or birch ;) ) .

3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
Sure! Maybe my Pal has an insider tip :)

4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?
I´m not!

5. If your pal decides to send candies or chocolates are there any that you don't like?
I love chocolate (except chilli-chocolate)

6. What are your favorite scents?
I like rose and lavender

7. Do you have any allergies?
Only against sun and plaster, nothing that is knitting relatet.

1 Kommentar:

kiki hat gesagt…

huhu lena, bin schon ein bißchen aufgeregt =)
schon, dass es nun losgeht!
glg
die kiki